|Men's Tees||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|Men's Crews & Hoods||Chest (cm)|
|Men's Bottoms||Waist (cm)|
|28 - (XXS)||70|
|30 - (XS)||72.5|
|32 - (S)||75|
|34 - (M)||77.5|
|36 - (L)||80|
|38 - (XL)||82.5|
|40 - (2XL)||85|
|42 - (3XL)||90|
$114.99 $144.95 You Save 20% ($29.96)
Or get it now & pay later, no interest!
payments from $19.16 AUD more info
Straight backs are happy backs! Kånken was created as far back as 1978 to help prevent back problems among Swedish school children and quickly became a common sight at preschools and nature schools throughout the country. Today, 35 years later, Kånken has straightened millions of backs across the globe and has become one of Fjällräven's most beloved products. This classic backpack is equally suited to journeys to and from school or work, as it is to trekking and travelling. The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness. The spacious main compartment has a large opening with a zip, which makes it easy to pack and unpack. It has two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front, perfect for those bits and bobs that you want to keep close at hand. The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket where it prevents the contents of the backpack from poking against your back – and is always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down, wherever you may be. The carrying system is simple but practical and consists of handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps. The logo on the front is reflective. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
| SHIPPING AUSTRALIA
|Standard - Australia Post|
|Orders $0-50||$11.99*||2-5 working days|
|Orders $50-$99||$6.99*||2-5 working days|
|Orders over $99||FREE*||2-5 working days|
|Express - DHL Express|
|Orders $50-110||$11.99*||1-3 working days|
|Orders $110-200||$6.99*||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $200||FREE*||1-3 working days|
*Oversize/Overweight products may incur an extra shipping cost calculated at checkout.
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on sale items.
● Items must be clean, unworn and in resellable condition, with original tags attached.
● To return an item, please first contact us via our Returns Centre here.
● Once approved, you will need to purchase and print a pre-paid return label here.
● If you don't have access to a printer, one can be printed at an Australia Post branch, by quoting the return label number.
● Then package up your item, affix the return label and drop it at any Australia Post branch or Red Street Posting Box.
● Once we have received your return, please allow 2-3 working days for your exchange/credit/refund to be applied.
Stay in the loop with exclusive deals, new arrivals
and updates on your favourite brands.