Or get it now & pay later, no interest!
payments from $5.83 AUD more info
Karekare Hair Tonic is Triumph & Disasters all natural sea salt spray, designed to bring out the wild child in all of us. Karekare is an exotic fusion of natural salts and essential root extracts, blended to deliver the very definition of wild, dangerous hair. Named after the famous beach on New Zealand's West Coast, Karekare Tonic takes bland, dull, lifeless hair and drags it to the dance floor for one last intoxicating fling.
For a vibrant, textured look, spray into damp or dry hair, style and let dry. Shake before use. Avoid contact with eyes. External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Epsom Salt – is amazing! Epsom Salt will "activate" curls by neutralizing the excess negative charges on the surface of your hair’s keratin bringing it to its ideal pH point. Works to remove excess oil from the scalp and clears the buildup of hair products that lead to problems for people with thinning and/or oily hair. Sea Beet (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Beta Vulgaris Root Extract) – better known as the humble Sea Beet and its ability to provide treatment from the root to the tip of the hair, increasing volume, shine and suppleness. Great in preventing oxidative stress premature hair aging and hair loss. Willow Herb –hailing from North Canadian prairies willow herb displays strong phytochemical and antioxidant properties great for acne-prone skin to reduce redness and irritation.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salt), NZ Sea Salt, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Betaine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl 5 Oleate, Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, †d-Limonene, †Linalool, †Citronellol, †Cinnamyl Alcohol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
| SHIPPING AUSTRALIA
|Standard - Australia Post|
|Orders $0-50||$11.99||2-5 working days|
|Orders $50-$99||$6.99||2-5 working days|
|Orders over $99||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Express - DHL Express|
|Orders $50-110||$11.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders $110-200||$6.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $200||FREE||1-3 working days|
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on sale items.
● Items must be clean, unworn and in resellable condition, with original tags attached.
● To return an item, please first contact us via our Returns Centre here.
● Once approved, you will need to purchase and print a pre-paid return label here.
● If you don't have access to a printer, one can be printed at an Australia Post branch, by quoting the return label number.
● Then package up your item, affix the return label and drop it at any Australia Post branch or Red Street Posting Box.
● Once we have received your return, please allow 2-3 working days for your exchange/credit/refund to be applied.
Stay in the loop with exclusive deals, new arrivals
and updates on your favourite brands.