Or get it now & pay later, no interest!
payments from $36.66 AUD more info
The Renewal Chain Bracelet is delicate in its curves, organic in its shape, and unique in its timelessness. Individually designed, each link has been hand drawn and handcrafted to achieve an original Kirstin Ash look. A statement chain, this piece represents the cycle of change, regeneration and new form. Endlessly wearable, the Renewal Chain Bracelet reflects the light and elevates any look. Placing a contemporary spin on a classic piece, the Renewal Chain Bracelet is a covetable addition to your collection.
Raw and undulating in its allure, sculptural at its core, FORM encapsulates movement and the vast essence of an ever-changing land. Anchored by connection as one contour flows into another, FORM is the drama of nature's geometry, imbued by the rendering of time. It's the detail found between silhouettes. The motion captured between shapes. And the incomparable beauty found in the midst of it all.
Elevated and renewed, this collection has a bold aesthetic that represents the concept of transformation, of fluidity, of change. There's an intensity and a dramatic strength found within a series of statement pieces, which beautifully harnesses texture through the use of hand-crafted techniques. Representing the flow between wonderment and power, this collection is sculptural, wild and compelling in its FORM.
| SHIPPING AUSTRALIA
|Standard - Australia Post|
|Orders $0-50||$11.99*||2-5 working days|
|Orders $50-$99||$6.99*||2-5 working days|
|Orders over $99||FREE*||2-5 working days|
|Express - DHL Express|
|Orders $50-110||$11.99*||1-3 working days|
|Orders $110-200||$6.99*||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $200||FREE*||1-3 working days|
*Oversize/Overweight products may incur an extra shipping cost calculated at checkout.
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on sale items.
● Items must be clean, unworn and in resellable condition, with original tags attached.
● To return an item, please first contact us via our Returns Centre here.
● Once approved, you will need to purchase and print a pre-paid return label here.
● If you don't have access to a printer, one can be printed at an Australia Post branch, by quoting the return label number.
● Then package up your item, affix the return label and drop it at any Australia Post branch or Red Street Posting Box.
● Once we have received your return, please allow 2-3 working days for your exchange/credit/refund to be applied.
Stay in the loop with exclusive deals, new arrivals
and updates on your favourite brands.