Or get it now & pay later, no interest!
payments from $3.66 AUD more info
Based on original classic 8" shape
3- #8 machine screws Instructions *Does not include Rat Nuts.
The drilled holes in the Tailbone are sized as pilot holes, just big enough to allow the screw to go in but small enough to give good grip on the threads.
The user drilled holes in the deck are sized as through holes, these are big enough to allow the screw to fit easily in the hole and allow the head to snug up nicely to the surface of the deck when tightened. It is important that these user drilled through holes in the deck are the correct size.
| SHIPPING AUSTRALIA
|Standard - Australia Post|
|Orders $0-50||$11.99||2-5 working days|
|Orders $50-$99||$6.99||2-5 working days|
|Orders over $99||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Express - DHL Express|
|Orders $50-110||$11.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders $110-200||$6.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $200||FREE||1-3 working days|
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on sale items.
● Items must be clean, unworn and in resellable condition, with original tags attached.
● To return an item, please first contact us via our Returns Centre here.
● Once approved, you will need to purchase and print a pre-paid return label here.
● If you don't have access to a printer, one can be printed at an Australia Post branch, by quoting the return label number.
● Then package up your item, affix the return label and drop it at any Australia Post branch or Red Street Posting Box.
● Once we have received your return, please allow 2-3 working days for your exchange/credit/refund to be applied.
Stay in the loop with exclusive deals, new arrivals
and updates on your favourite brands.