Or get it now & pay later, no interest!
payments from $10.00 AUD ⓘ
Sangre de cargo or 'Dragon???s Blood' is a natural tree resin that combines with Harakeke (NZ Flax oil) to treat and balance the scalp while Argan oil attacks split ends and promotes healthy hair growth - in one wave of the metaphorical comb, Ponsonby Pomade is redefining the category, proving that a pomade can both style your hair while also protecting it from damage, calming the scalp with natural, active ingredients that leave both hair & scalp feeling clean and healthy. Ponsonby Pomade is a water based, nutrient rich product that treats the hair and scalp while you use it.
Hold factor -medium with a high shine suitable for a wide range of looks and styles.
Fragrance -We have used a bespoke slightly medicinal fragrance to evoke old fashioned barbers shops in an effort to avoid having you smell like a toffee
Water based - which means that it???s water-soluble and that it can easily be washed out, but is still weather resistant. Non greasy, no unwanted build-up.
No petroleum - means it???s easy on the earth and easy on your head whilst delivering and maintaining perfect shape and hold.
With a nod to Auckland???s artery of style Ponsonby Pomade aims to turn heads with the same ethos that the patrons of Auckland???s Ponsonby Road have displayed for generations, that is, work hard, play harder and look great at both.
| SHIPPING AUSTRALIA
|Standard - Australia Post|
|Orders $0-50||$11.99||2-5 working days|
|Orders $50-$99||$6.99||2-5 working days|
|Orders over $99||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Express - DHL Express|
|Orders $50-110||$11.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders $110-200||$6.99||1-3 working days|
|Orders over $200||FREE||1-3 working days|
● If an item isn't quite right, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it for an exchange, refund or store credit.
● Please note, we do not accept returns on sale items.
● Items must be clean, unworn and in resellable condition, with original tags attached.
● To return an item, please first contact us via our Returns Centre here.
● Once approved, you will need to purchase and print a pre-paid return label here.
● If you don't have access to a printer, one can be printed at an Australia Post branch, by quoting the return label number.
● Then package up your item, affix the return label and drop it at any Australia Post branch or Red Street Posting Box.
● Once we have received your return, please allow 2-3 working days for your exchange/credit/refund to be applied.
Stay in the loop with exclusive deals, new arrivals
and updates on your favourite brands.